Additional Services and Products
- Composing an obit: $95
No charge if family composes the obituary
Newspapers will have a separate charge for publishing the obituary.
Obituaries are placed on our website for free.
- Filling an urn or keepsake item not purchased from us: $25 per item
No charge if item is purchased from us.
- Shipping cremated remains: $195
- Acquiring death certificates: $15 for each certified copy.
- Private view of loved one: $495 for a scheduled 30 minute period of time for immediate family, 10 people or less.
- In person arrangement: For an additional $100, we offer in person arrangements by appointment only with a licensed funeral practitioner at our business office at 471 Deering Ave., Portland.
- Death at a residence: Should your loved one's death occur at a residence or other non-medical facility an additional $100 fee applies. Under these circumstances, our company policy requires two of our staff members to facilitate the safe transfer of your loved one into our care.